After only two weeks, the Stanwood Family History site has been remodeled! The html pages have been replaced with a MySQL database, allowing the posting of a substantial amount of documents, reports and other data. I am thrilled to have discovered The Next Generation (TNG) genealogy software, which has simplified the process of using a database for sharing of online information.
June 5, 2010
New Site, New Stuff!
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 5th, 2010 at 9:53 PM and posted in Technology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow genejourneys on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My (free) Ancestry.com DNA results - a comparison to FamilyTreeDNA
- Don't throw the baby (or the paper) out with the bath water....
- Getting the ROI on your genealogy subscriptions??
- Madness Monday - Looking beyond the surface leads to missing Uncle Fred
- Excel, Evernote, RootsMagic, and my research log
- The life expectancies of our ancestors September 20, 2014
- MacBridge for RootsMagic – two thumbs up September 11, 2014
- My grandmother’s parents, Ernest Simpson and Susan Stanwood August 16, 2014
- 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy (1)
- Bursley (8)
- Day (5)
- DNA (7)
- Ennis (1)
- Learning (9)
- Maps (2)
- Medical (2)
- My Family Lines (26)
- Organization (2)
- Pictures (6)
- Research Trips (13)
- Stanwood (8)
- Tech Tuesday (4)
- Technology (19)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Uphouse (2)
- Wasgatt (3)
- Web Sites (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (4)