Are you having issues with Ancestry’s DNA portal? About a week ago I received an email with a notice stating that I have three new matches. However, when I try to access them, I keep getting the above message. Hmmm….sure hoping it resolves soon. I’m trying to be patient!
November 25, 2012
Are you have problems with Ancestry.com’s DNA portal?
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25th, 2012 at 7:23 PM and posted in DNA, Web Sites. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Are you have problems with Ancestry.com’s DNA portal?”
- Follow genejourneys on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- My (free) Ancestry.com DNA results - a comparison to FamilyTreeDNA
- Don't throw the baby (or the paper) out with the bath water....
- My Surnames
- Maine research: some lesser known places to search - for FREE!
- Grandparents make the world a better place - a tribute to my Grandmother, Goldie Simpson Edwards
- Maine research: some lesser known places to search – for FREE! October 11, 2015
- Petition for incorporation of Milo, Maine provides signature of Aaron Day October 7, 2015
- Thank you Ancestry.com for a Day family reunion! October 5, 2015
- 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy (1)
- Books (1)
- Bursley (11)
- Day (16)
- DNA (8)
- Ennis (1)
- Learning (10)
- Maps (2)
- Medical (2)
- My Family Lines (36)
- Organization (5)
- Pictures (8)
- Research Trips (13)
- Simpson (1)
- Stanwood (10)
- Tech Tuesday (4)
- Technology (25)
- Tibbetts (1)
- Uncategorized (23)
- Uphouse (2)
- Wasgatt (3)
- Web Sites (10)
- Wordless Wednesday (4)