Are you having issues with Ancestry’s DNA portal? About a week ago I received an email with a notice stating that I have three new matches. However, when I try to access them, I keep getting the above message. Hmmm….sure hoping it resolves soon. I’m trying to be patient!
November 25, 2012
Are you have problems with Ancestry.com’s DNA portal?
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 25th, 2012 at 7:23 PM and posted in DNA, Web Sites. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Are you have problems with Ancestry.com’s DNA portal?”
- Follow genejourneys on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't throw the baby (or the paper) out with the bath water....
- Spinsters and single-women in the 1700s and beyond
- My (free) Ancestry.com DNA results - a comparison to FamilyTreeDNA
- What do we really know?
- Photo books - share your family history (and still be invited to next year's Thanksgiving dinner!)
- What do we really know? September 2, 2018
- Women in my tree: great grandmother Annabelle (Boyd) Rogers April 29, 2018
- Creating a research log with Ninox Database November 5, 2017
- 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy (1)
- Books (1)
- Bursley (13)
- Day (22)
- DNA (8)
- Ennis (1)
- Learning (13)
- Maps (2)
- Medical (2)
- My Family Lines (42)
- Organization (6)
- Pictures (10)
- Research Trips (13)
- Rogers (1)
- Simpson (1)
- Stanwood (11)
- Tech Tuesday (4)
- Technology (31)
- Tibbetts (1)
- Uncategorized (29)
- Uphouse (2)
- Wasgatt (3)
- Web Sites (11)
- Wordless Wednesday (4)