Are you an NGS left-behinder? NGS has partnered with Playback to record the large majority of their sessions, and they offer a variety of packages for purchase. Of course, you can order a la carte, and purchase only the lectures of interest, or you can buy the whole enchilada! A 6-month “Fast Pass” allows you to listen to any of the recorded lectures for up to six months, and is the most affordable of the packages at $195 (conference special) or $295 for non-attendees or purchase after the conclusion of the show. The 12-month Season Pass allows the same streaming as the 6-month package, but has the added advantage of download, so you can save the MP3s on your device to listen later. More details can be found on the NGS site here and at the NGS Playback page here.
May 6, 2016
Missed NGS? Get a PlaybackNow package!
This entry was posted on Friday, May 6th, 2016 at 7:52 AM and posted in Learning. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Follow genejourneys on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't throw the baby (or the paper) out with the bath water....
- Photo books - share your family history (and still be invited to next year's Thanksgiving dinner!)
- Why I love Family Tree Maker 2017
- My (free) Ancestry.com DNA results - a comparison to FamilyTreeDNA
- Ancestry.com autosomal DNA test - Part II
- Women in my tree: great grandmother Annabelle (Boyd) Rogers April 29, 2018
- Creating a research log with Ninox Database November 5, 2017
- Why I love Family Tree Maker 2017 October 18, 2017
- 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy (1)
- Books (1)
- Bursley (13)
- Day (22)
- DNA (8)
- Ennis (1)
- Learning (13)
- Maps (2)
- Medical (2)
- My Family Lines (42)
- Organization (6)
- Pictures (10)
- Research Trips (13)
- Rogers (1)
- Simpson (1)
- Stanwood (11)
- Tech Tuesday (4)
- Technology (31)
- Tibbetts (1)
- Uncategorized (28)
- Uphouse (2)
- Wasgatt (3)
- Web Sites (11)
- Wordless Wednesday (4)